Tuesday, April 8, 2014

It's all about windows

Nice weather brings out the beast in me--at least when it comes to being able to see it.  Having finished the windows in the porch, I have now attacked the windows on the she vehicle.  I am amazed at the glass space on a mini-van!  But the crud and crust of the last month is now removed from every glass surface, leaving an interesting pattern of clean streak marks down the side of the van!  But as we traverse beautiful highway 29 on our way to Milbank to get a she haircut, we will be able to see, and this is a good thing.  Sometimes I find it necessary to clean the windows of my mind as well.  It pays great dividends to be able to see things in a different light!  Philosophy and window washing.  What more could a woman ask for?  (And if you ask the woman I love, she may have a list!)  May your vision be true and you always know you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment